Followers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Prayers for Abby





I know it has been a while since I have blogged, but I now want to ask everyone for their prayers. My little pricess, Abby has suddenly become paraylized. She lost the function on her right side On Saturday night. It happened in a five mintue time span and continued to get worse throughout the night. It is the craziest thing.
We are giving things time, and filling her with love in hope that function will return. She had a bad day on Saturday, but her happy spirit has returned since. The vet thinks it may be something called fibrocatilaginous emolism melapothy. This has something to do with her vertebrae fluids. There is no known cause, but seems to be caused from excersise. She is not in any pain, but just hurt because her little hyper body wants to run around!

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated as we try to heal her back to her active self!

Thank you in advance,
Tileena

5 comments:

  1. We're praying for her and feel it's just a matter of time before she get to play again.
    Hugs and much love to Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tileena. :) I read about Abby on Barbara's post and have been thinking about her ever since. I was glad to hear that she's beginning to regain some movement. I hope she'll be able to get some treatment for her condition that will keep it under control for the future, and allow her to enjoy her life as much as she is now as I can see by her photographs. :)

    She's posing in the first photo like a proper doggy model and the second photo made me smile.... what a wild ball of fluff! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.

    Lol, I've just watched Abby's video, 'Potty Time'. Oh that's great! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous little sweetheart, I do hope she makes a speedy recovery.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie- She is a wild ball of fluff for sure, and I can't wait until she is back there again!

    Crystal- thank you, she is starting to show progress.

    Barbara- I cannot thank you enough for al of your concern and mentions of abby. She loves you dearly, and it show when you come to visit her.

    ReplyDelete