Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Characters Welcome



Today is my last day with the Daily News as a "marketing assistant," aka paper pusher. I will start my new job in the sales department for Idavend Braodcasting on Monday. I am a bit terrified, and don't really know what I have gotten myself into.

This brings me to the video posted above. This was my first video project that I did this past summer during my internship as a video reporter. It was my second day, and they sent me out. I was happy with my video, but most of all thrilled to meet such an interesting character.

The variety of characters, is what I will miss from my paper pushing job. I talk to all kinds of different people, and for some reason they tend to spill the stories to the poor old girl handing out free papers. It makes me chuckle inside as I sit there and nod. Most of them are just venting about how the Daily News is changing from afternoon to morning delivery :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be just fine. They wouldn't have hired you for the new job if they didn't think you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Tomorrow is the big day. I am off to be soon. I have to get on a new schedule:)

    ReplyDelete