Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unthinkable Life Saver



Watching the View after Regis and Kelly has become part of my morning routine...after taking Abby out to potty, of course. During the View this morning they showed this video. I died laughing, because it made me think of my friend. Her weave did not save her life at one time, but she does wear one from time to time. I do not know why, because she has beautiful hair. Because of this video, I now have a strong appreciation for the weave, and encourage her to wear one.

(Shout out to Shannon).

Anyways, the things this lady says is sooo funny!

Does anyone have any wig or weave stories to share??

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love wigs and wiglets, so I'm going to feel more secure now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen that until now ... and it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my hometown news! *waves to John Pepitone* :D

    Hilarious story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janna Qualman,
    Wow, I am happy to have web-met you! Did you catch this on the news too?

    ReplyDelete