Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Brothers Getting Bigger


There comes a day when ones life sort of changes. It seems to be that special age when maturity sometimes hits. Your legally an adult at the age of 18, but at 21, life...well at least to me became a whole lot more serious. I am only 22, but at 21, your about to graduated from college, and things get real. I am sure there is much more to experience...but it is a good age.

On February 21st my little brother will hit that age. To me he already seems like a big boy. At the age of 17 he had his first child, and after that he started growing up fast. I believe that my little brother is the strongest, kindest man there is. He never has a bad thing to say about anyone, and literally does not judge. He is the Dad that we didn't experience. He is shy, yet, outrageously hilarious.

While driving down the road in a full car of silent people, he is the type to randomly yell at the top of his lungs, just to scare people. Why??? I will never know.

Standing at 6 foot 5 inches tall, I cannot remember when his big sister was truly, bigger.

He has been through a lot in life, and I want to share how much I love him with all of you. I also hope to bring a smile to his face.

My entire family and I are heading to McCall for a snow filled get away weekend. I am so excited, but most of all excited for him to hit this spectacular age in a wonderful place.

When we were young my grandparents owned a Condo in McCall, so it should be interesting going back.

2 comments:

  1. What a special sister your brother has. You and your family are going to have a wonderful time together in McCall and I GET TO KEEP BABY ABBY!!! *big happy face*

    I bought Abby some toys today.

    Happy Birthday to your brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like little brother and you are fortunate to have each other. Enjoy your special weekend.

    ReplyDelete