Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Latest Video


Native & Non, New Radio Show Bridges Gaps from Reznet on Vimeo.

I went and did this story a while back, and just now got it done. It is a bit boring in my opinion, but I tried to jazz it up as much as I could. I did a few different things with it that I have never done before. I have always wanted to use graphics with moving parts, and I did it! It took a bit longer than normal, because I am using a new editing program. I am proud of my graphics though. let me know what you think.

Also, sorry about the quality. It looked better before I exported it:) Another thing you may not notice is the audio...its horrible. Since I am graduated, I no longer have access to the nice school equipment that includes a lav mic. I am now using your basic home video camera with no external mic!

No comments:

Post a Comment