Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Inspiring



I have been watching my old high school girls district basketball games lately, and when I came across this video a few minutes ago I just had to share it. Basketball has always been a major part of my life, especially in high school. This video, by CBS News, tells the story of a special manager on this team that has a strong passion for the game.

He seems to be an amazing kid, and I from the looks of things, he isn't just a waterboy. This movie truly touched me. Careful...it will draw tears:)

I would also like to tell everyone, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I am off to the Palouse Mall to hunt down some prospective Newspaper subscribers. Wish me luck! If you were out shooping, wouldn't you want to buy your sweetheart a newspaper for every morning. It is the gift that don't stop giving!!...that is only if you follow my instructions and sign up for the year!

3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing that on either ESPN or CNN when it first occurred. What a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southern (in)sanity,
    I love it. I also recall seeing it somewhere, but I cannot remember. When I saw it this morning, It grabbed me again. VERY POWERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that inspiring video.

    ReplyDelete