Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

First Award!! Yay!



I logged into my account today, and started catching up oon some reading to find that my friend Barbara had awarded me with this special award. because I am new to the blogging world I don't know much about awards, except that Barbara is good at getting them. Her page is great, and she has helped me a lot with starting up mine. This is my first and only award, and I am so happy to have received it from her.

Thank you Barbara!

Since I do not have eight blog friends quite yet I would like to send my friends award to these four people and also all the honorary bloggers who read (Mom, Mary Anne, Evan and Ben, Shannon, Margo, grandma, and anyone else who secretively reads:)):

Barbara at the serenity Gate

Linda at the Beatigul Mustang

E. Craigs Ethereal bLog


Southern (in)Sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment